Handmade in the USA
His Christening day, Bris, or any other special occasion will be made all the more special with the Owen layette! Luxuriously styled in 100% pima and quilted cottons and featuring our exclusive blue silk and ivory grosgrain ribbon trim, buttons at the shoulders make changing him a breeze. Pair with the pima cotton knot cap or quilted cotton bonnet and it's sure to make him the talk of the day!
- 100% ivory cotton
- 100% ivory quilted cotton
- Blue silk ribbon
- Ivory grosgrain ribbon
- Ivory linen trim
- Button closure & detail
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA