Handmade in the USAThis beautiful headband completes any outfit for your little one. Super soft elastic all the way around so it stretches for a custom fit. Elastic is covered in the front with off-white silk ribbon. Features our pretty Leila floral and pearl beading garland and a silk ribbon bow. This headband makes your Leila outfit or Christening Gown even more adorable.
- Ivory silk ribbon
- Floral and pearl beading garland in ivory and champagne
- Soft elastic
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Our 4 year old just loves this! It’s so cute!
Loved this; looked gorgeous for a baptism! Fit well, made well!
We order the bonnet and the headband, but only used the headband. It was simple perfection with the coordinating dress/shoes... accented her sweet little face beautifully
This headband is the most beautiful addition to a christening outfit. The color is a gorgeous champagne/off white which works well with many shades of ivory gowns. It also stretches very well to fit a variety of sizes. Great purchase!
Love this headband...it looked perfect!