Handmade in the USA
A cozy newborn gown made specifically for the littlest ones! Our exquisite Juliette lace in light ivory is paired with a cozy pima cotton lining in blush pink for ultimate comfort. The sleeves and gathered skirt hem feature the same flower edge lace design, adding a charming touch from head to toe. Complete with a dainty light ivory rose applique at the waist and convenient button closure on the back for effortless changes. This gown is just right for bringing baby home and capturing adorable newborn photos!
- 100% blush pink pima cotton
- Ivory embroidered lace
- Ivory edge lace
- Button closure
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA