Grayson Wooden Teether Ring
Handmade in the USA
Perfect to keep a teething little one entertained! Made with organic Maple wood and hand-sanded and hand-polished with beeswax and olive oil to keep the wood perfectly conditioned and ready for your little one! Featuring a Quilted cotton and French terry tie to help baby keep a grip on the ring while in use, perfect to coordinate with any outfit!
- Ring measures 2.5" diameter
- Certified Organic Maple wood
- Beeswax and Olive Oil Polish
- 100% Quilted cotton - Grey
- 100% French terry cotton in white
Details & Care
- Certified organic maple wood
- Conditioned with olive oil and beeswax
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild dish soap, quickly rinse and dry with towel
- Do not submerge wood ring in water, this can cause the wood to swell and split or crack
- Recondition as needed with a 50/50 blend of olive or coconut oil and beeswax, allow to absorb for a few hours
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This outfit was a HIT for my Godson’s Christening! Definitely recommend purchasing the matching hat!