Grace Knit Sweater
Handmade in the USA
This soft knit sweater looks perfect with the Grace Christening Gown, but it will also add that special touch to any of her outfits! Made of 100% knit acrylic in light ivory, a soft and breathable knit. Beautiful cotton lace in light ivory trims the sweater and buttons add that perfect extra touch.
- 100% ivory knit acrylic
- Cotton floral lace - light ivory
- Button closure
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
The sweater is much beautiful the looking at it on your web site
The dress, bonnet and headband is just beautiful! We also ordered the Grace sweater since our event is in late October. Everything is so beautifully made! And fits perfectly. I had questions about sizing and reached out to customer service, and got an email right back! Which was very nice! We would definitely recommend them to our friends celebrating any baby special events!! Thank you all soo much!
Absolutely beautiful ! Loved it!
So pretty just like everything else!
Very happy with the cardigan sweater. It’s beautifully made; light weight yet I can tell it’ll be warm enough for my baby girl for her December baptism and holiday outfits.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA