Evan Knot Gown
Handmade in the USA
A lovely design for newborn boys that combines our softest cotton with a functional design for newborns. The Evan knot gown is made with 100% pima cotton, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality, in a lovely shade of soft teal. Detailed with a beautiful natural linen and petite loop lace along the neck and cuffs. The kimono style makes it simple to get your newborn dressed and changed and is secured by shell buttons. The bottom of the layette gown ties into a knot to create the perfect length and keep his tiny toes warm. A perfect twin pairing with our blush Evelyn knot gown!
- 100% pima cotton - Soft Teal
- 100% cotton trim - Ecru
- Ecru lace
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA