Elijah Newborn Quilted Blanket
Handmade in the USA
An elegant and simple blanket to complement his coming home outfit. The Elijah baby blanket is made from our softest plush 100% cotton in white with a lovely quilted texture that makes it perfect for snuggling up to. A lovely white trim is used for the binding and one corner features our white Venice lace that adds a subtle elegance unique to our baby accessories. You have the option to add his name embroidered in the corner for a personalized gift he will treasure.
- 100% quilted cotton in white
- White lace
- Optional custom embroidery in white
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Customer Service is amazing. A mistake was made and they immediately corrected with no questions asked. I had my product in a week. Thanks.
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear our customer service team immediately resolved any issues with your order :) We hope your little one's special day is absolutely perfect!
Stunning. Classy !
My Niece was thrilled when she received this beautiful outfit !
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA