Carson Suit Accessory Bundle- Save 15%
Pacifier not included, available to purchase separately
All the pieces needed to complete your Carson baby boys outfit are available here in this convenient package at a discounted price. This accessory set includes his matching quilted newsboy hat and French terry booties so he has a tailored look from head to toe. It also includes a bandana bib to protect his baby suit from messes, and his personalized quilted blanket with his name embroidered on the corner for a special gift he will cherish for years. Lastly, his sweet bunny pacifier holder is included for him to snuggle and keep him company during his special occasion, whether used for a baptism, christening, wedding outfit for baby boy, or first birthday outfit. Save 15% over purchasing these pieces separately.
- Carson Suit sold separately
- 9-12mo is the largest size for booties and will be included with the 18-24mo bundle
- Handmade in the USA
- Blanket personalization is embroidered in silver thread
**Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned.**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA