Aria Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Commemorate the special day with our formal Aria Christening Gown & Bonnet fit for a princess! Adorned with soft embroidered white floral lace and luxe antique white silk undergown, this gown is sure to add a little opulence to any christening. Plus, the soft edge lace and silk trim, along with the pearlescent buttons, make this a gown that will turn heads at any event! An elegant way to say, "Welcome to the world, baby!"
Includes her matching Aria sheer lace bonnet. Pair with any of our Aria accessories, including booties, headbands, blanket and bib to complete her Christening Set.
- White embroidered lace with cording
- White edge lace
- White silk ribbons
- Silk buttons
- Pearl buttons
- Undergown is 100% single layer silk dupioni in antique white
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA