Penelope Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
This girls Baptism gown is so gorgeous and so detailed, it's not a stretch to say that it is truly a work of art. The lace overlay on this baptism gown is both stunning and special, made of embroidered netting with a rich floral design featuring embroidered flowers in a pretty shade of ivory with champagne cording, adding depth and richness. Trimmed in ivory Venice edging and long ivory silk ribbon bows flowing down the skirt. Includes the matching lace bonnet. This beautiful gown can be passed down and appreciated for generations to come. Pair with any of our Penelope accessories, including booties, headband, blanket, bib and sweater, to complete her Heirloom Christening Set.
- Two-tone embroidered floral netting in ivory with champagne cording
- Ivory silk ribbons
- Handmade chiffon roses
- Ivory Venice lace edging
- Pearl buttons
- Undergown is 100% single layer silk dupioni in ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
It’s the most beautiful dress for my baby girl baptism
I can’t believe how amazing the fabric and the work on this gown ! It’s so gorgeous I’m satisfied and happy to see my baby girl wearing it on this special day ❤️
Our LOs baptism is coming up in Dec and I wasn't able to find the gown I had in mind until I stumbled over Christening Gowns website and was smitten!! All the gowns looked beautiful but this particular one, Penelope, was exceptional as it was exactly what I imagined (if not better) with it's elegant & simple yet beautiful ivory lace & lovely silk ribbons. It's surely worth its price & I can't wait to see her wearing it! I'd also like to add that my order was international and the dress came in quickly & intact! Thank you!
We ordered the Penelope gown and our daughter looked like a doll! She was stunning!! I can't wait to share our story and pictures.. The shipping was fast and the gown was perfect in every way right down to the pearl buttons on the lace overlay! I can't say enough wonderful things about the gown and this company. Will surely be ordering from them again and have referred so many friends and family members to this site that day.. You have to see the gown in person to really appreciate all of the detail and the bonnet and shoes were amazing as well! Love it all
This gown is absolutely gorgeous! stunning! The quality and details are well worth the price for such an special occasion.
Arrive super fast and nicely wrapped. My only suggestion to the company will be to include some simple bloomers, for the price I don't think it is too much to ask.