Handmade in the USA
Keep her outfit safe! The Natalie bib is made with a beautiful pink ribbed cotton with a vintage natural cotton lace featuring embroidered pink rosettes and olive green leaf. Silk ribbon tie to insure a proper fit. Protect her Natalie outfit with this beautiful bib.
- 100% pink ribbed cotton
- Vintage natural cotton lace
- Embroidered pink rosettes and olive green leaf
- Silk ribbon tie
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Thank you so much for your review! :) Your kind words about the Natalie collection means so much to us! <3
If you have ordered the Natalie jumpsuit then you simply must order this adorable and perfectly matching bib. It is functional for feedings and dribble for a teething baby but is also made beautifully!
Super soft light pink cotton is so wonderful. Extremely happy I had the option for all matching accessories to her layette... certainly made this mom's life so much easier...one stop shop! :)
Omg this bib is just gorgeously precious, and for newborn perfect cause cover a lot so my baby stay clean for the entire event.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA