Miles 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
The Miles Suit is crafted with our premium French Terry, a soft material with a beautiful texture. The lovely texture and feel of the material adds a unique take on our beloved 3-piece suit design. Includes the matching Jacket, Pants & Pima Cotton Shirt. The jacket features a fold over collar, pockets and shell buttons. Pair with the matching newsboy cap and booties to complete the look that is perfect for any occasion.
- French Terry Cotton
- 100% pima cotton shirt
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
We purchased this for our grandson’s upcoming baptism. The sizing chart was accurate and the quality is very nice! I like the attention to detail in the garments.
Loved the quality! Keep up the good work!
Perfect for my son’s christening! Great quality and timeless.
Perfect for a wedding our 6month old was in back in January!
Okay, I'm gonna sound like a huge jerk, but please be patient with me, because I really want to help this company keep designing cute clothes. If you guys have any other questions about my review, I would be happy to respond to an email.
Such a CUTE outfit! Style is 5 stars! However, I do have a few suggestions for improvement.
1) I bought the outfit in part because it is Terry Cloth, which is usually a machine-washable cotton--towel material, if you will. However, when it arrived, it came with instructions for dry clean only. I was just a little annoyed that that hadn't been communicated to me on the website. My baby was in a very (I call) "puke-iful" stage. I probably wouldn't have spent the same amount of money if I had know I would need to pay for dry cleaning, too, personally. Then again, maybe the dry clean only info was on the website, and I just somehow overlooked it. It could happen.
2) I ordered the matching booties. Again, 5 stars for cute style. I put the whole outfit on my little boy a whole month before his special day, and during that time, I noted that the booties didn't stat on his feet, though the appeared and felt to fit fine. I just figured that maybe his feet were too small--they slipped off RIDICULOUSLY easy. On his special day, guess what, they still didn't fit!! Except that then, his feet were on the brink of too big. It took a whole three minutes each foot to try to get the booties on. They were labeled as size 3-6 months. And it was just as easy for the booties to come off. Whaaa?? He ended up not wearing, and instead I scrambled for white socks, last minute. He was a little under 4 months old. Honestly, I think that the problems with the booties comes down to three things: 1) more generous sizing is needed for each age group, if the booties were indeed labeled correctly, 2) the stretchy band over the top needs to be either a bit wider, or closer to the ankle, or sewn on at a different angle 3) the booties have TOO MUCH seam material on the inside of the booties. When compared to the size of a baby's foot, the extra material takes up a disproportionate amount of the space inside. My baby's heel never settled into the heel (like other shoes) because there was so much extra material in the way.
3) I ordered a matching vest--so cute--with the three piece suit, again, size 3-6 months. Both timea my little guy wore it buttoned up, it was too wide around the rib cage--we're talking at least three inches when the excess is pinched together while he is wearing it. It wouldn't be a big deal, but with the jacket over the vest, it made the vest curve out beyond the jacket a lot. Additionally, both times he wore it, I would say the vest was wayyy too short. I had imagined the bottom of the vest at least brushing the top of the trousers Instead, there was a gap that was about two inches wide. It was a belly vest, haha...didn't know that was a thing. Not gonna lie, it looked awkward.
As for the actual three-piece set, I have absolutely no complaints, except for the surprise that it was dry clean onlt. It all fit really well, both times and was beyond cute: my most favorite white outfit I have seen!