Ian Accessory Bundle - Save 15%
Pacifier not included, available to purchase separately
Everything needed to complete your baby boys Ian set are available here in this convenient package, and at a discounted price. This baby accessory set includes his soft cotton baby shoes so his designer outfit is perfectly styled from head to toe. His matching cotton newsboy cap is also a part of this set, complete with elastic around the back for a comfortable fit. It also includes his personalized quilted blanket with his name embroidered in light blue or champagne thread on the corner for a gift he will cherish for years. Lastly, the sweet silly bunny buddy is included for him to snuggle and keep him company during his special day. This set is timeless enough that it makes a perfect baby shower gift or first birthday gift. Save 15% over purchasing these pieces separately.
- Ian Shorts Set sold separately
- Handmade in the USA
- Cloud blanket personalization in light blue thread
- Fawn blanket personalization in champagne thread
**Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA