Handmade in the USA
A perfect blend of traditional fashion and contemporary style, the Poppy baby dress is a sweet and elegant design for her special occasion whether its her first birthday outfit, flower girl dress, or her blessing dress. This beautiful designer baby dress is hand crafted with a rich silk dupioni lining in a shade of ivory. The subdued silk color is the perfect shade to enhance the intricate floral lace that lays on top. Adorable lace cap sleeves and lace scallops on the bodice and skirt hem add details unique to our baby girls clothes. Pearl button closures at the bodice back finish the exquisite look. It is made to fall about knee length depending on her height. Included is her matching Poppy Lace bonnet, made with the same pretty scallop lace to frame her face and cotton ties to keep the traditional style, making her dress complete. The adorable cotton bow at the keyhole opening on the back of her bonnet is just another thoughtful detail that makes our girls baby designs special. Don't forget to pair with her matching cotton baby shoes, bib, and snuggly blanket for an heirloom set that will be adored for generations.
*Sizes 3-6 and 9-12 months come with Poppy lace bonnet. Size 18-24 months comes with the Poppy Lace Headband*
- 100% silk dupioni in ivory
- All-over floral lace overlay in Light Ivory
- Pearl buttons
- Cotton ribbon ties
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
More beautiful in person........the dress is just stunning!