Penelope Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
This girls Baptism gown is so gorgeous and so detailed, it's not a stretch to say that it is truly a work of art. The lace overlay on this baptism gown is both stunning and special, made of embroidered netting with a rich floral design featuring embroidered flowers in a pretty shade of ivory with champagne cording, adding depth and richness. Trimmed in ivory Venice edging and long ivory silk ribbon bows flowing down the skirt. Includes the matching sheer lace bonnet. This beautiful gown can be passed down and appreciated for generations to come. Pair with any of our Penelope accessories, including booties, headband, blanket, bib and sweater, to complete her Heirloom Christening Set.
- Two-tone embroidered floral netting in ivory with champagne cording
- Silk ribbons
- Handmade chiffon roses
- Ivory Venice lace edging
- Pearl buttons
- Undergown is 100% single layer silk dupioni in ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Gorgeous with stunning details
The dress is absolutely beautiful!
My goodness, first let me start by saying there
customer services are PERFECT in every way possible. When the gowns arrived home, perfectly wrapped, perfectly made, perfectly designed. If you're able to order different sizes, please do. Especially if your event is near, our daughter is 4months lil chunky, the 9-12 months fits her
This was the best experience and we are so thrilled with our purchases. Items were delivered in a matter of days from order even with a custom embroidery. So impressive!!
I purchased the Penelope christening gown, bonnet, shoes, and headband. I love it and it is absolutely beautiful for my daughter’s baptism. I did purchase size 9-12m for my 6 month old big baby. So I suggest you go with the measurements rather that the size since that worked for me. Overall, we loved the dress and I can’t wait for my daughter to wear it this weekend. I’m very happy with my purchase.