Jessica Linen Gown & Headband
Handmade in the USA
Inspired by classic linen baptism gowns, the Jessica christening gown is made in our soft linen/cotton blend to be extra comfortable for your baby, while still offering a classic and beautiful design. This traditional length gown features a champagne embroidered netting across the bodice for stunning detail and beautiful contrast to the ivory linen. The detailed floral applique in soft pastel shades and added pearl beading, gives the gown that subtle vintage touch. The lace flutter sleeves are also made of the same embroidered netting featured on the bodice for a soft, feminine look. Gown fastens with shell buttons in back. Intricate pintucks along the bottom are another beautiful touch that's reminiscent of antique designs. Completed with sash ties on back. Not only is the bow a beautiful finish, it creates a lovely tailored fit on her.
Create an heirloom set for her by pairing other matching accessories from our Jessica collection including the stunning lace booties, blanket and bonnet.
- Ivory linen/cotton blend
- Embroidered champagne netting
- Floral applique with pastel pink & ivory flowers, pastel green vines and pearl beading
- Shell buttons
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA