Eliza Blessing Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
The new Eliza Blessing Gown is as soft as it is beautiful! Crafted with rich 100% pima cotton in white, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality. The netting lace overlay features light ivory floral embroidery. A silk ribbon sash helps to create a perfect fit. Match with any of the additional Eliza Christening accessories for a truly exceptional set for a baby blessing or Christening.
- 100% White Cotton Lining
- Light Ivory Floral Lace
- Floral Edge Lace in Light Ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Eliza Newborn Blessing Gown & Bonnet
Ordered this for my daughter’s baptism and followed the size chart. Her chest measured 17” so we went with the 3-6m size which shows it’s for up to 19”. The chest and length fit beautifully with some room to grow which is great since her baptism is in a month. However, the bottom cuff of the sleeve is quite tight on her (the rest of the sleeve fits fine). It’s a perfect fit right now, but may be way too tight in a month. We plan to hold on to the dress and try it on again in a couple weeks and then depending on how much she’s grown will make the decision to either exchange for a size up or just take it somewhere to get the sleeve cuff altered if the rest of the dress still fits well. She is 70%, for height and 50% for weight so she’s not a super chunky baby or anything so I am very surprised at how tight the sleeve cuff is!! Other than that it is an absolutely beautiful gown and I can’t wait for her to wear it!
Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear the cuff of the sleeve was a bit tight for your little one! We do understand that all little ones are proportioned differently and would be more than happy to help you with an exchange, if you do find that you need to size up :) We very much appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our designer!
The elize gown is absolutely beautiful - it arrived quickly which was a relief. At the time, my baby was a little over 4 months so I ordered the 3-6 month gown which ended up being a little too small (I couldn't fully button the entire back) - I would definitely size up!
Hello Stephanie! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that the Eliza gown was beautiful! <3 We do apologize for any sizing trouble! We usually recommend using baby's chest measurement and referencing our size chart :) Our customer service team is always happy to help with selecting the best size or answering any questions :) We hope that you and your family had a wonderful day celebrating your little one! <3
Eliza Blessing Gown & Bonnet