Handmade in the USA
A little bit of luxury for baby. These silk booties are super soft on her little feet. Ivory and champagne embroidered netting scallop across the toe make these booties as beautiful as they are comfortable. The satin bows at sides add the elegant finishing touch not usually found on baby clothes. Soft elastic covered in silk ribbon provides a great fit.
- Supima cotton in ivory
- Ivory Silk Dupioni
- Ivory Venice lace edging
- Re-embroidered lace floral netting in ivory with champagne cording
- Soft elastic
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Love it !
They are well made and beautiful!! I got the wrong size and they took them back and got the new size out quickly
I ordered the Penelope headband and booties last minute for my daughter’s baptism to go with my old baptism dress. They were absolutely perfect. I placed my order late but the amazing woman on the website chat made sure they arrived ahead of time! I couldn’t thank her enough. It’s refreshing to be able to communicate with actual people not to mention knowledgeable, caring people! This is an amazing company and I will be buying more for my wedding in July!
Spewing I got the wrong size
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you find the Penelope booties stunning! Our customer service team would be more than happy to help with a return or exchange, we can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions :)
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA