Chloe Layette Gown
Handmade in the USA
Our pima cotton layettes are incredibly soft for baby’s sensitive skin and beautifully detailed for your special occasion. Made with 100% white pima cotton and detailed with an ecru cotton lace along the bodice and bottom hem. A sweet ivory edge lace on sleeves and neck. Pink flower and green leaf embroidery and pink silk ribbon bows on the sleeves add a vintage inspired touch. Makes a great gift for new parents!
- 100% white pima cotton
- 100% ivory textured cotton bodice
- Ecru cotton lace
- Pink silk ribbon bows
- Pink flower and green leaf embroidery
- Functional shell buttons at the shoulder
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
The clothes are absolutely beautiful made very well
So gorgeous, absolutely love it. The little shoes are beautiful too. Thankyou so much for the very fast delivery. Regards, Kathy.
My sweet baby daughter looked beautiful and was super comfortable in her baptismal gown. The fabric was light but not see-through and it was also super soft. The bonnet fit her perfectly! It was super easy to get on, and the gown was very well made. If I had another baptism in our future, I would definitely be a returning customer.
Amazing!!!! I loved the quality and look of the Chloe gown.
I bought this for my granddaughters 'coming home' outfit. It is just adorable, and although it could be used for a Christening gown, it also worked well for my needs. It will certainly be handed down over generations to come. You were exceptional on the delivery date also, something I really appreciate.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA