Eliza Blessing Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
The new Eliza Blessing Gown is as soft as it is beautiful! Crafted with rich 100% pima cotton in white, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality. The netting lace overlay features light ivory floral embroidery. A silk ribbon sash helps to create a perfect fit. Includes the matching Eliza bonnet to complete her look, match with any of the additional Eliza Christening accessories for a truly exceptional set for a baby blessing or Christening.
- 100% White Cotton Lining
- Light Ivory Floral Lace
- Floral Edge Lace in Light Ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
It was absolutely beautiful
This christening gown we ordered our daughter was absolutely perfect. The quality impressed me and it photographed so well. I would highly recommend.
I absolutely love this blessing dress. I can't believe I got this beautiful dress for such a great price! I love the dress and can't wait for my baby to wear it!!