Owen 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
Designer styling and heirloom quality, this very inspired baby boy suit has been created with ivory quilted cotton pants with pleated detail and soft elastic waist. Ideal for any special occasion that calls for baby boy dress clothes. Pants should fall mid-calf to ankle length depending on his height. The shirt is made from luxuriously soft ivory cotton. The sweater is made with soft ivory knit and blue silk ribbon trim. The perfect baby boy suit to ensure your little dude is handsome and comfortable all day long.
- 100% Ivory Textured Cotton
- Ivory Cotton Shirt
- 100% Ivory Acrylic Knit
- Button Closure & Detail
- Blue Silk Ribbon
- Linen Trim
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Baby’s baptism is in April so I only had him wear the sweater just to try it on and I loved it. The quality that it’s made of it’s just gorgeous.
Owen 3-Piece Suit
So cute! Can’t wait for him to wear it. It was packaged so nicely and the quality of the outfit is really good! Love it!
Loved how fast it came . The quality of material was top notch
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA