Braden Vest Shorts Suit
Handmade in the USA
The Braden Vest Suit is made with our super soft natural ivory French Terry. The terry vest features a pocket detail and button closure. Beautiful hand crafted details on the terry shorts, including a grosgrain ribbon hem and cute back pocket. Includes the soft cotton long sleeved shirt. Pair with the matching newsboy cap and booties for the complete look.
- 100% Natural Ivory French Terry Cotton
- Cotton/Rayon shirt
- Button Detail
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
My son is wearing size 9 months carters and I ordered 18-24 months in hopes to to the christening in a few months. It can hardly fit him now!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry to hear the 18-24month size did not fit your little guy! When sizing we do recommend taking measurements 3-4 weeks before your event and referencing our size chart as sizing can vary depending on the brand :) We also understand that little ones may need to size up or down from their typical or recommended size depending on their proportions! If you would like to contact our customers service representatives, we would be more than happy to help you with an exchange!
I love every details, even the materials used is really nice & soft. I got a lot of compliments. Definitely worth every penny.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA