Owen Knit Sweater
Handmade in the USA
A warm and comfortable knit baby sweater for your little boy. Made with an incredibly soft knit in ivory and trimmed with ivory linen and blue silk ribbon. Two shell buttons add to the elegant design and help keep the sweater closed. When paired with the matching Owen linen jumpsuit, it's the perfect outfit for any special occasion!
- 100% acrylic knit - ivory
- Light ivory linen trim
- Blue silk ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
The whole outfit made our day! The baby looked even more adorable in his pictures and the outfit stood out as super classy
Thank you so much for your review! :) Your kind words about the Owen collection means so much to us! <3
The fabric is just high quality and the details are amazing my baby boy looks so pretty like an Angel with it
The sweaters are a perfect complement to the Owen Rompers. So beautifully made. I know that my twin grandsons will look so sweet on the day of their Baptism. Thank you!!!
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your kind words about the Owen knit sweater! :)
I am very grateful for the excellent service that Baby Beau & Belle have provided, especially during this pandemic. As many other people, my son's Christening was canceled in April due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Baby Beau & Belle were able to work with me by allowing me to exchange my son's gown for a bigger size. They even allowed me to exchange his gown for a different style. The exchange process was very smooth and efficient. Additionally, they were very kind and helpful throughout the entire process. I love the quality of my son's gown and look forward to reschedule his Christening. Thank you Baby, Beau & Belle for your support, understanding and assistance. God bless you!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA