Handmade in the USA
A little bit of luxury for baby. These silk booties are super soft on her little feet. Ivory and champagne embroidered netting scallop across the toe make these booties as beautiful as they are comfortable. The satin bows at sides add the elegant finishing touch not usually found on baby clothes. Soft elastic covered in silk ribbon provides a great fit.
- Supima cotton in ivory
- Ivory Silk Dupioni
- Ivory Venice lace edging
- Re-embroidered lace floral netting in ivory with champagne cording
- Soft elastic
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The matching Penelope booties were a beautiful compliment to the Penelope dress!
They are the perfect finish to the outfit, I just LOVE my daughter's little feet in them!
While these booties are adorable, we had a hard time keeping them on DD's tootsies! She kept kicking them off and unfortunately arrived at the church with just one bootie. She ended up going shoeless for the baptism which is such a shame!
These booties are soft, comfortable and perfect for a baby! My girlfriend has already taken them to borrow them for her baby's baptism.