Tessa Quilt Booties
Handmade in the USA
The Tessa Quilt booties are the perfect way to complete her outfit! Crafted with a soft textured cotton in white. The toe of these girls booties are detailed with a lovely lace. A soft ivory elastic lace strap help to keep her booties in place throughout the day.
- 100% White Cotton
- 100% Pink Champagne Silk Dupioni
- Ivory Edge Lace
- Light Ivory Floral Lace
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Really sweet booties. Thank you!
Purchased item for my first granddaughter. Simple perfection! Also made an inquiry about delivery before receipt and received immediate and satisfactory response. Will be back! Thank you.
Perfect addition to coming home outfit.
I loved the Tessa Gift set that I ordered, very high quality and I loved the details in it.
It was also shipped faster than I expected.
I purchased the Tessa quilt romper and the booties and can’t say enough how adorable it is and not to mention the quality. Extremely happy with my purchase will definitely order again. Customer service is awesome very helpful. Thank you for the outstanding service!!!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA