Grace Lace Booties
A beautiful pair of booties to match her Grace Christening gown. Comes in Ivory. Made with a silk and cotton blend lining, cotton lace overlay and a satin bow for that extra touch. Complete her outfit from head to toe!
- 30% Silk/70% Cotton lining
- Light Ivory
- Cotton lace
- Satin ribbon bow
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy!
I love the booties too .. they are so cute
Perfect match, lacey and adorable!
Such sweet little booties! High quality and so beautiful! We paired them with the Jessica Pima Bonnet and my daughter's Godmother's vintage christening dress! Love that they are made in the USA!
These booties adde a perfect touch with the gown and bonnet. Just ABSOLUTELY stunning. IN LOVE.