Simply Perfect Gift Set
A simply perfect set to gift to little one on their blessing day! A special gift, perfect for godparents, grandparents and parents to present their little one for this very special occasion. Set includes a plush quilted cotton bib embroidered with a cross and finished with a small pearl bead in the center, the matching quilted cotton blanket embroidered with baby's name and date on the corner, and to complete the gift set we have also included our silver rattle, for an extra special keepsake. We expertly package each set in a gift box that makes this set perfect for gifting upon arrival!
- Available in White & Ivory
- 100% textured cotton
Boys Ivory blanket and bib are trimmed in ivory linen, blanket also detailed with ivory herringbone ribbon on embroidery corner and bib is finished with a shell button closure. Embroidery completed in Vintage Ivory thread.
Girls Ivory blanket and bib are trimmed in ivory flower lace, the bib is finished with a pearl button closure. Embroidery completed in Vintage Ivory thread.
Boys White blanket and bib are trimmed in 100% white silk, blanket also detailed with white grosgrain ribbon on embroidery corner and bib is finished with a shell button closure. Embroidery completed in White thread.
Girls White blanket and bib are trimmed in white flower lace, bib is finished with a pearl button closure. Embroidery completed in White thread.
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
*Gift Boxes are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
**Unfortunately we are unable to ship gift boxes internationally. Please contact us for help in placing your order for this set without the gift box**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA