Joli Christening Gown
Handmade in the USA
The Joli Christening Gown is as soft as it is beautiful! Lined with rich 100% pima cotton, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality. The netting lace features blush pink and antique white floral embroidery with a unique scallop pattern on the hem. The contrast between the white cotton lining and the lace is stunning. Light pink Venice lace accents the cute puff sleeves and neck. An antique white silk ribbon bow trails from the waist. Buttons on the back are a lovely accent and make it easy to slip the christening gown on and off. Match with any of our Joli accessories such as the bonnet, booties, headband and knit sweater for a truly exceptional Christening set that will be treasured.
- 100% pima cotton lining in white
- Soft pink & antique white embroidered netting
- Soft pink Venice lace
- Silk ribbon bow
- Button closure
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Absolutely beautiful gown. So thankful we ordered this piece and service was quick and easy. Thanks Baby Beau & Belle
The gown is beautiful!! But I can’t believe something so expensive doesn’t come shipped in a box. Especially something so small should have been shipped with better packaging.
The gown is softer than I imagined! Absolutely beautiful!!
Have not put this on my daughter yet. It is being steamed to get the wrinkles out and the baptism is on October 8th but this dress is stunning!!! The pink is so subtle but gorgeous. The headband and footies and beautiful! I cannot wait to put her in this on her special day! All eyes on her <3
I was well pleased with the items that I ordered and received. Very impressed that I was well kept informed of the delivery date and the exact time my order was delivered. I was impressed that when I notified the company of an item that I inadvertently ordered, I was reimbursed promptly and the order was quickly corrected. I was also impressed how prompt the company always was in answering my emails. Overall, this is a great company & very professional and trust worthy. I would definitely will recommend this company to my friends.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA