Ella Christening Gown
Handmade in the USA
An elegant gown that is sure to make your little one the star of their special day! The Ella Christening Gown is made with a detailed flower and vine embroidered netting lace in light ivory with a mini scalloped edge for a classic and vintage heirloom style. A sweet flutter sleeve is the perfect accent to the styling of this gown!
A two-tiered lace skirt creates added fullness and flounce, and is lined in a super soft and light weight cotton, while the romper is made in a soft cotton gauze that is super breathable to keep her comfy all day! Features snaps for easy changes.
Secured on the back with shell buttons and a silk ribbon sash for an easy fit. Pair with her matching Ella lace bonnet for flower headband to complete this classic look!
- 100% light ivory cotton gauze
- 100% light ivory cotton lining
- Light ivory floral embroidered netting lace
- Ivory Silk Ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Arrived beautifully packaged and was beautiful on. We bought the booties and the headband to match. All looked great!
Ella Christening Gown
Our little girl was radiant in this dress! Perfect for her baptism.
What a beautiful dress! We also ordered the booties, hat, floral headband, and embroidered blanket. Delivered so quickly too! We purchased this for our first grandchild and we know this will becomes an heirloom that she can have for her own daughter! Thank you so much
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA