Handmade in the USA
Wrap him up in the best. Our Harrison blanket is made with a plush quilted white cotton to keep him cozy and warm, and is trimmed with light blue linen. The accent corner features our Harrison ivory Venice lace adding a touch of elegance. You have the option to have his name embroidered in light blue thread on the accent corner, making this a personalized baby blanket that he will cherish for years. This makes a sweet baby shower gift, but can also be used to keep him warm and styled on a special occasion such as coming home from the hospital or for use during a baptism.
- 100% White Quilted Cotton
- Light blue linen trim
- Ivory Venice lace detailing
- Optional personalization in light blue thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- Our cottons are extra soft and breathable
- Our linens are a linen/cotton blend for extra softness
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items because this is the best way to keep the materials in their original condition
- Water, heat, and detergents can all affect the shape and color of materials, silk and dyed ribbons can especially change texture and color when washed with water
- Once clean, we suggest storing the items with stuffed with acid-free tissue paper placed in a non-airtight cardboard box lined with acid-free paper, or hang them in a 100% Muslin Cotton Garment Bag
I ordered the Harrison gown and also ordered the bonnet but was the wrong bonnet. They sent me an email asking me if I would like to change it before they shipped! Then I decided later to order the matching blanket and they shipped it all together and right away! They are a wonderful company to order from!!! My selections, gown, bonnet and blanket are top quality! I bought it for my daughter to bring her son home from the hospital. I hand washed it all and it didn’t change at all!
I love how the embroidery and the blue suede booties matched. Work, packaging,quality and the prompt delivery was awesome! They should be put in a set together. Maybe with a rattle.
The outfit was absolutely lovely! The material has sufficient stretch for our growing baby. Our baby looked absolutely beautiful in his outfit and received many compliments. We will certainly be repeat customers. Also the customer service arm of the business is highly efficient and professional. The entire experience was pleasant. Well done!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA