Harrison Blue Knit Hat
Handmade in the USA
The Harrison Knit Hat is the perfect compliment to his Harrison jumpsuit or to match with the Harrison sweater. Made from the softest knit fabric-we design all our knit items with newborn baby's comfort in mind. Detailed with soft blue linen/cotton blend edging and ivory Venice lace for an interesting touch to make the piece unique. Soft elastic band gathered in back stretches to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit. Shell button on front compliments the tailored look.
- Soft blue knit
- Ivory Venice lace
- Shell button
- Soft elastic back
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- Super soft acrylic knit is light and cozy
- Our linens are a linen/cotton blend for extra softness
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items because this is the best way to keep the materials in their original condition
- Water, heat, and detergents can all affect the shape and color of materials, silk and dyed ribbons can especially change texture and color when washed with water
- Once clean, we suggest storing the items with stuffed with acid-free tissue paper placed in a non-airtight cardboard box lined with acid-free paper, or hang them in a 100% Muslin Cotton Garment Bag
The Harrison Blue Knit Christening Hat is absolutely precious! The style and color are so darling. We are anxiously awaiting our little guy’s baptism day where he will wear it with our family's vintage gown.
El traje es hermoso una buena calidad
The quality is top, and design is soft and adorable. It’s pretty light weight so my son wore a white onesie underneath. Will hold onto this to pass down... definitely recommend.
Harrison Knit Christening Hat
Love everything about this outfit!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA