Owen Quilted Receiving Blanket
Handmade in the USA
This receiving blanket will keep your little one very comfortable on his special day! Made with a very soft 100% ivory quilted cotton with an ivory linen edge. The corner features an ivory knit and ivory ribbon accent. A beautiful heirloom piece to add to his Christening outfit.
- 100% ivory quilted cotton
- Ivory Knit
- Linen binding
- Ivory Herringbone ribbon
- Optional personalization in light blue thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
It was perfect
If you haven't noticed this on the sizing chart, the blanket measures 28 inches square. I think it's the perfect size for a christening blanket...a beautiful accessory to have with us during the ceremony. I knew I wasn't purchasing it out of necessity, I wanted to have the complete set for something special to pass on to my grandson. Love the silk piping and cute corner detail.
Everyone loved my godsons outfit! Highly recommended. Excellent quality!