Owen 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
Designer styling and heirloom quality, this very inspired set has been created with ivory quilted cotton pants with pleated detail and soft elastic waist. Pants should fall mid-calf to ankle length depending on his height. The shirt is made from soft ivory pima cotton. The sweater is made with soft ivory knit and blue silk ribbon trim. Ideal for that very special occasion!
- 100% ivory textured cotton
- Ivory supima cotton shirt
- 100% ivory acryllic knit
- Shell buttons
- Silk ribbon
- Linen trim
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Owen 3-Piece Suit
This is just beautiful. Thanks.
I love this outfit on my lil man. I am satisfied with my purchase,it really exceeded my expectations.
This outfit looked amazing on our baby for baptism .thanks to BabybeauandBelle
I bought this suit for my 6 month old's baptism. It was adorable, comfortable and very high quality. Above and beyond the product though, was the incredible service. The size I needed in this suit was out of stock so I messaged the company. My son's legs are long so he needed bigger pants however could fit into a smaller sweater. They were able to mix and match sizes for me so we could make this work for his event. And on top of that I didn't love the newsboy hat that matched the suit, so they emailed me pictures of the suit together with other hats to help me pick one that would match from their other styles. Seriously, this company is incredible. Bummed I won't be having any more baptisms for my immediate family so I can't purchase for myself again in the future - but I have a niece coming soon and I know where I'll be suggesting my sister shops.