Oliver Bubble Romper
Handmade in the USA
A darling bubble romper for boys to make your little guy’s special occasion complete! Made with the finest linen, this romper is a comfortable and lightweight outfit for him to wear for the most elegant occasion. Featuring a charming collar and designed to fall at his thighs, possibly shorter or longer depending on his height. Lovely lace adorns the front bodice as well as shell buttons. The same shell buttons are used on the 3-button back bodice closure. Also includes snaps on inside of legs for quick and simple changes. New removable linen skirt is available (sold separately) to attach to the romper to create a beautiful Baptism gown for boys. The skirt can be easily removed to enjoy just the jumpsuit for his after Christening celebration. Don't forget to add the matching cap and booties for the complete head to toe look!
- Linen/cotton blend
- Venice lace
- Shell buttons
- Snaps on legs for easy changes
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
My baby looks really cute!! Can’t wait for him to wear this on his baptism. It fits perfectly!
My husband was nervous this was “too girly” but as you can see our son stole the show. Beautiful. The material was wonderful In the summer heat. I paired it with blue suede shoes from the website to make it pop and the complements were endless. A true keepsake. No regrets. Worth every penny!
Elegant but soft enough to be comfortable. Great fabric quality and style
The customer service was amazing. I ordered the wrong quantity of hat and not only did they fix it right away but pointed out that the shades of white were different in the hat and booties and asked I wanted to change the color as well. The outfit was beautiful!
Quality and style gorgeous...very happy to gift to my friend:)