Miles 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
The Miles Baby Boy Suit is crafted with our premium French Terry, a soft material with a beautiful texture. The lovely texture and feel of the material adds a unique take on our beloved baby boy 3-piece suit design. Includes the matching Jacket, Pants & Shirt. The jacket features a fold over collar, pockets and shell buttons. Pair with the matching newsboy cap and booties to complete the look that is perfect for any special occasion that calls for baby boy dress clothes.
- 100% White French Terry Cotton
- White Cotton/Rayon Blend Shirt
- Shell Buttons
- Pocket Details
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Love the clothes very good quality
Beautiful and well made suit for our son’s baptism. We did expedited shipping and everything arrived on time and packaged nicely. 6-9 month sizing was accurate per sizing on the website. My only issue is the shoes would not stay on for some reason!
Arrived early and beautifully wrapped. The sewing is impeccable, the material is so soft. The little details add to the quality of this outfit. Very happy with this purchase.
It fits small so I sized up. It’s extremely soft and fashionable. I love that my little prince can also wear it after his christening.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA