Lola Accessory Bundle - SAVE 15%
Pacifier not included, available to purchase separately
We've created this Lola Baptism accessory set to include everything you need to dress her from head to toe on her baptism day, and at an affordable price! The accessory set includes her floral lace headband and pretty lace baby shoes so her blessing outfit is complete. The lace bib is included to keep her blessing clothes protected at her reception, and her quilted blanket has her name embroidered in the corner in champagne thread for a baby gift to be cherished. Lastly, the silly bunny buddy to keep her entertained. Save 15% over purchasing separately.
- Lola Gown, Dress & Romper sold separately
- Light ivory color
- Blanket personalization in champagne thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Ordered Christening gowns but wanted to add the accessories.
Beautiful gown is exactly how I expected.