Kristina Accessory Bundle - Save 15%
Everything needed to complete your baby girls Kristina Christening outfit are available here in this convenient package, and at an affordable price. This accessory set includes her Ivory cotton baby shoes so her designer baby clothes are perfectly styled from head to toe. It also includes her Kristina bib to protect her baptism dress from messes, and her personalized quilted blanket with her name embroidered in ivory thread on the corner for a gift she will cherish for years. The darling lace headband is perfect to switch with her bonnet for a more contemporary style at her after christening party. This set is timeless enough that it makes a perfect baby shower gift to pair with any special occasion baby dress. Save 15% over purchasing these pieces separately.
- Kristina Gown sold separately
- Handmade in the USA
- Blanket personalization in ivory thread
**Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned.**
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA