Tessa Quilt Newborn Gown
Handmade in the USA
When looking for a newborn coming home gown, comfort and style are essential. The newborn gown is made with soft pima cotton in a light ivory, and features a plush light ivory quilt bodice that was selected with baby's comfort in mind. The ivory Venice lace accent along the neck and cuffs adds a special detail that is not found in most newborn baby outfits. Pink champagne silk trim adds the perfect delicate touch. This classic baby gown is as stylish as it is functional-the open skirt design keeps baby covered while also allowing easy diaper changes. Add her newborn baby booties, bonnet or headband for a complete outfit that is as sweet as she is.
- 100% ivory pima cotton
- 100% ivory quilted cotton
- Pink Champagne silk trim
- Light Ivory Floral Lace
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
A very high quality of fabric and workmanship. Will buy from Baby Beau & Belle again. Will also recommend them to my friends. Thank you for a coming home day that we will cherish.
Beautiful coming home gown. It was even better than the picture.