Ingrid Blessing Gown
Handmade in the USA
A sweet cotton gown that was meant for a beautiful Summer day! The Ingrid Blessing Gown is handcrafted with a lightweight 100% cotton in light ivory. Natural embroidery in beautifully unique patterns are featured on the bodice, skirt hem and used to make cap sleeves. A soft natural lace in a scallop pattern trims the neckline. A connected sash, made with a very fine cotton ribbon in a complimentary champagne color, ties for a lovely finish and custom fit. This Girls Gown is designed to fall past her toes. Closes in back with shell buttons. This Girls Gown Set includes the matching bonnet. A lovely option for a Girls Baby Blessing or Christening.
- 100% cotton in light ivory
- Natural color embroidery
- 100% cotton ribbon in champagne
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I love the products. 😊
I purchased this gown for my Goddaughter, It is absolutely beautiful. The handwritten note that came with it made it even more special.
Ingrid Blessing Gown
A lovely future heirloom that we’ll treasure, thank you!
This gown is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could post a picture of my daughter in it. She looks stunning! Worth every penny!