Ingrid Gown & Bloomers
Handmade in the USA
A sweet cotton gown that was meant for a beautiful Summer day! The Ingrid Blessing Gown is handcrafted with a lightweight 100% cotton in light ivory. Natural embroidery in beautifully unique patterns are featured on the bodice, skirt hem and used to make cap sleeves. A soft natural lace in a scallop pattern trims the neckline. A connected sash, made with a very fine cotton ribbon in a complimentary champagne color, ties for a lovely finish and custom fit. This Girls Gown is designed to fall past her toes. Closes in back with shell buttons. A lovely option for a Girls Baby Blessing or Christening.
- 100% cotton in light ivory
- Natural color embroidery
- 100% cotton ribbon in champagne
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
This gown is beautiful and my daughter looks perfect it in.. love the little bloomers, super lightweight and soft cotton
I can’t describe in words how HAPPY I’m with my purchase for my daughter’s baptism. This exceed my expectations. Extremely well done!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear the Ingrid gown set exceeded your expectations! :) We hope your little one had a wonderful time on her special day!
This gown is absolutely stunning in person! I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dress, bloomers and the bonnet! No stray strings or unfinished edges. The color is beautiful and even the packaging was great. I am sure this dress will be in our family for generations to come!
This gown was perfect for my daughter's baptism. I needed to get a gown last minute since she was too large for our heirloom gown, and this shipped within 12 hours of ordering (as I was assured by the lovely customer service representative) and arrived with time to spare. It is even more beautiful in person.
Hello Liz! Thank you so much for your review! :) We’re so happy to hear that the Ingrid gown & bonnet was perfect for your little one’s special day! We hope that you and your family had a wonderful day celebrating your little one! <3
Ingrid Christening Gown & Bonnet
Hello Fatima! Thank you for your review! :) We appreciate your support of our collections and hope you will keep us in mind for future special events! <3
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA