Grace Lace Booties
Designed from our studio in USA and imported
A beautiful pair of booties to match her Grace Christening gown. Comes in Ivory. Made with a silk and cotton blend lining, cotton lace overlay and a satin bow for that extra touch. Complete her outfit from head to toe!
- 30% Silk/70% Cotton lining
- Light Ivory
- Cotton lace
- Satin ribbon bow
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
There beautiful we may need a smaller size
The Grace Lace Christening booties are simply beautiful! Very happy with how they brought her outfit together. And customer service went above and beyond to ensure we received them in time for our daughters baptism. Thank you!
These are absolutely beautiful, elegant, dainty and classic. I am so impressed by the worksmanship on all of Baby Beau and Belle's product. The lace is gorgeous and classic, the booties tie on perfectly to my daughter's feet, they are lined with a thin fabric layer so they don't itch or rub on her feet.
So gorgeous, very comfortable and easy to put on.
What a lovely gown and bonnet! It was so elegant and well made! Everyone complemented us for how gorgeous our baby girl looked on her baptism day! Thank you!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA