Elijah Newborn Gown & Hat
Handmade in the USA
When looking for a timeless coming home gown for boys, it needs to be as comfortable as it is beautiful. The Elijah newborn layette is a pure white designer gown handmade for your infant's special day. It is crafted with soft pima cotton in white, and features a plush white quilt bodice that was selected with baby's comfort in mind. The white Venice lace accent along the bodice adds a subtle elegant detail that is not found in most newborn baby boys outfits. White silk trim adds the perfect finishing touch. This adorable baby gown is as stylish as it is functional - the open skirt design keeps baby's toes covered while also allowing easy diaper changes. It also makes this a perfect bris outfit. Includes the pima knot hat. Add his newborn Elijah booties for a complete outfit that is as sweet as he is.
- 100% white pima cotton
- 100% white quilted cotton
- 100% white dupioni silk trim
- White Venice lace
- Button closure & details
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
This infant outfit is beautiful and so well made! We are using it as his christening gown. Thank you!
Darling and so well made
Elegant ! Classy !
My niece was thrilled to have received this for her baby !
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA