Ava Newborn Gift Set - Save 10%
Handmade in the USA
A lovely design for newborn girls that combines our softest cotton with a functional design for newborns. The Ava Cotton Layette is made with 100% pima cotton, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality, in a lovely shade of blush pink. Trimmed with a beautiful and delicate blush lace along the neck, cuffs and hem. The kimono style makes it simple to get your newborn dressed and changed and is secured by blush cotton ribbon ties. The bottom of the layette gown gently gathered to create the perfect length and allow for easy changes. The sets includes the layette gown, matching blush ribbon bow headband, blush quilted booties, white wee bunny buddy, blush pacifier and blush quilted blanket. Set will come expertly packaged in a tissue lined gift box.
- 100% Pima Cotton - Blush
- 100% Silk Dupioni - Blush
- 100% Quilted Cotton - Blush
- Shell Buttons
- Lace - Blush
- Cotton Ribbon - Blush
- Optional blanket personalization in champagne thread
*Gift Boxes are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
**Unfortunately we are unable to ship gift boxes internationally. Please contact us for help in placing your order for this set without the gift box**
**Please note that the headband should be worn under adult supervision and contains small parts**
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
honestly exceeded my expectations .... they are as beautiful, and as elegant as have been described.
I appreciate their team for being so caring to check every one of the items with me via email and correct what seems incorrect. thank you so very much Kristine......
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA