Lily Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Our Lily Christening gown is made with an elegantly detailed cotton eyelet lace with a scalloped edge to create a simply beautiful look for her special day! A two-tiered lace skirt creates added fullness and a grand style not normally found in infant wear. The bodice features the same detailed lace to create a delicate neckline, each one is hand-cut and hand-pieced by our seamstress to make a perfect fit for your little one. Lightly ruffled lace sleeves are a perfect touch to the lace bodice, and a pearl style button closure on the back for a touch of whimsy. Paired with her matching Lily lace bonnet with lightly ruffled lace trim to frame her face and soft silk ribbon ties to keep her bonnet secure, adjust the sizing with a ribbon tie on the back to create a fit that is just right!
- 100% light ivory cotton lace
- Light ivory edge lace
- Ivory silk ribbon
- Pearl style buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA