Handmade in the USAThe Jessica headband looks beautiful with the Jessica Silk Christening dress. Champagne lace covers the soft elastic which stretches for a comfortable fit. Accented with pale pink silk ribbon and intricate pastel floral appliqué with added pearl beading. Stretches so she can wear it for months to come and she’ll treasure this extra special headband as a garter on her wedding day.
- Champagne lace and trim
- Floral applique with pastel pink & ivory flowers, pastel green vines & pearl beading
- Pale pink silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Beautiful... My new granddaughter will wear the bonnet home from the hospital and the headband once she is home.
I was looking for a headband appropriate for an infant's very special occasion. The narrow, delicate champagne lace was a real find, as the European-purchased dress that I bought for her mother years ago (same shop as Princess Charlotte) has accents in this color. Thank you for offering the color and for the beautiful, delicately designed ruffle. The narrow lace is just right for a little one.
The head band fit perfectly. My baby girl usually does not like any kind of head band in her hear, but she did not mind Jessica's headband because of the comfort. It did not slide off the whole time she wore it. She still wears it when ever we go out somewhere nice.
Compliments the dress very well.
A perfect compliment for a perfect dress.