Marita Hand-loomed Sweater & Bonnet
A unique sweater set to add to your collection. The Marita sweater and bonnet are made from light ivory mercerized cotton (the finest in the world) and hand loomed for us in Peru. Two buttons help secure while only adding to the beauty. Matches perfectly to the Marita silk dress for the perfect outfit. Another unique item found only with Baby Beau & Belle.
- Light ivory mercerized cotton
- Two buttons to secure close
- Silk ribbon bonnet ties
- Handmade in Peru
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
I wish I could upload a picture for everyone to see! It couldn’t be any more precious or perfect for her special day! I bought the 3-6 month size for my 15 lb 2 1/2 month old and it fits perfect!
Astonishing, amazing sweater and bonnet. Absolutely precious and beautiful!
The sweater and bonnet are the perfect finishing touch for the dress I ordered! The hand-loomed detailing is simply stunning!
Most amazing sweater!!! the craftsmanship is divine
This bonnet was definitely worth the splurge. So soft and lovely - my daughter (16 mo) that does NOT like anything on her head was perfectly content wearing this.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA