Victoria Cotton Gown
Handmade in the USA
- 100% white pima cotton
- 100% silk dupioni in pink champagne
- Ivory & champagne embroidered lace
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This company is by far one of the best companies to work with. The quality and craftsmanship of their clothes are impeccable! This is a second purchase for us. Customer service is excellent. Highly recommended. Thank you again for the beautiful outfit. We love it!
I ordered the 3-6 month size initially and when I received it and tried it on my daughter it fit lovely, but her christening was over a month away. I contacted the store and requested some assistance in sizing, Hailey was super helpful and the shop worked with me to exchange and ship the new dress prior to my daughters christening! Great shop and great customer service!