Eliza Lace Dress & Headband
*0-3, 3-6, 9-12 months Ships by 5/11*
Handmade in the USA
The Eliza Blessing Dress is as soft as it is beautiful! Designed with rich 100% pima cotton in white, known for its soft texture and heirloom quality. The netting lace overlay features light ivory floral embroidery. Unique sleeves are designed to fall just past her elbow. A silk ribbon sash helps to create a perfect fit. Includes the matching Eliza headband to complete her look, match with any of her Eliza accessories, such as the bonnet & booties, for a truly exceptional set for a baby blessing or Christening.
- 100% White Cotton Lining
- Light Ivory Floral Lace
- Floral Edge Lace in Light Ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
nice and great quality, I love it
I bought this for my preemie baby who was born about 5 weeks early and it was absolutely beautiful. It fit her just right and the cream color was perfect. She was christened at 2 weeks old. I bought my first born and 3rd horn’s gowns here and I wouldn’t change a thing! They nail the shipping every time, even when I live in Hawaii it always arrives early. I can’t thank them enough. They make my babies look absolutely adorable on their special days.
The quality of this was amazing, it felt like an heirloom item. The sleeves were form fitting which bothered my very active one year old so I had them loosened up a bit at the tailors. But it was well worth the money, and I’ll be buying from this company again if I need another.
The dress was beautiful and fit our baby perfect, I only wished it had came with bottoms because the dress is a little see through. But I would purchase here again
I live in Canada and ordered this dress for my daughter's baptism. Came very quickly. Love the vintage look. Beautiful quality. I hope my daughter passes this down to her daughter one day. loved the small business feel as I was emailed a thank you once this was ordered. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.