Elizabeth Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A Baptism gown that is a true work of art. Our Elizabeth gown is handcrafted and beautifully detailed for your baby girl. The intricately detailed pink and ivory dotted mesh embroidered lace with cording is as elegant as it is comfortable, and its details are enhanced by the beautiful silk underneath. The rich silk Dupioni lining is ivory for a look that will have your guests thinking it is a family heirloom gown. Our vintage pink champagne Dupioni silk sash ties allow you create a perfect fit, while adding a touch of color to bring out the lace details. The traditional length skirt falls well past her toes, and the gorgeous scalloped lace at the hem adds a timeless beauty. A matching corded pink and ivory edge lace add depth and richness, while the pearl style buttons at the bodice finish the piece and allow a wonderful fit. Includes her matching sheer lace bonnet with silk ribbon ties that frames her little face perfectly on her Christening or Baptism day. This is a Baptism gown that will be passed down and appreciated for generations to come.
- 100% Silk Dupioni lining in Ivory
- 100% Silk Dupioni sash tie in Vintage Pink Champagne
- Ivory and Pink embroidered lace with cording
- Ivory and Pink edge laces
- Pink silk ribbon
- Pearl style buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Absolutely stunning gown.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA