Noah 3-Piece Suit | Green Trim
Handmade in the USA
Capture a classic Christmas look with the Noah Green Quilted Cotton 3-Piece Suit with a beautiful mistletoe green velvet ribbon detail! This very elegant set has been created with a soft light ivory quilted cotton and ivory silk trim. This baby boy 3-piece suit has soft elastic for a comfortable fit around the waist. Double pockets on the jacket and one packet on the back of the pants makes for a very handsome look. This is the perfect baby boy suit for family pictures and Christmas parties!
Pair with is matching Noah Green Bow Tie & Boutonniere set, newsboy cap and a pair of our custom boy's shoes that will give him a perfect outfit for his whole day!
- 100% Light Ivory Quilted Cotton
- Ivory Silk Trim
- Green Velvet Ribbon Trim
- Ivory Cotton Shirt
- Button Closure & Detail
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
My order arrived in excellent condition, exactly as described on their website. I'm thrilled with the quality and will definitely shop again in the future. Highly recommended! I’m was amazed at how quickly it arrived.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA