Handmade in the USA
Our Initial Baby Blanket is hand crafted with 100% quilted cotton, a wonderful material known for its super soft texture and heirloom quality. Embroidered with baby's initial in our signature letter embroidery in champagne thread for a personal touch that adds to the beauty of the design. Edges are adorned with a sweet lace that is also 100% cotton for an overall very soft blanket.
- 100% textured cotton in white or ivory
- Letter Embroidery
- Personalization in champagne thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
I am so excited to gift my friend this embroidered blanket for her new baby to be. The quality is excellent, the embroidery is beautiful, delivery was lightening fast and it was wrapped magical. My second time ordering from this company and I’m now client for life!
Beautiful & better than expected! Thank You!!
Thank you for your review! :) We are so happy to hear you that the Grace initial blanket better than you expected!
It’s gorgeous. It’s thin but it’s super soft, beautifully monogrammed and I imagine it will be perfect for a Baptism in Florida!
Grace Initial Blanket
This blanket is just beautiful! It came so quickly and will be so special for my daughter’s baptism! Thank you so much!
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA